First, she sent me the Phoebe the Pig pattern by Adrialys (I've had my eye on it ever since it was released). I haven't gotten to make it yet because of my sweater-making-mania, but believe me it is on the top of the list once I get the chance - just look at that nose! So cute!
So I've had the pattern for several weeks, but Natasja also put together a package for me and it just arrived yesterday :)
I was thrilled to find all these fantastic goodies inside my care package! She sent me:
- 1 skein of Scheepjes Noorse Sokkenwol Colour in lovely rainbow colors
- 4 skeins of Scheepjes Softfun Batik in 2 different colorways
- a bag of Venco NL Drops (a licorice-type candy in fun shapes)
- a bag of Mini Stroopwafels (mini waffles with caramel centers)
- a Clover size G crochet hook
- 2 tulip charms
- 1 windmill charm
- a lovely card :)
One funny thing to note - when I entered her giveaway, I didn't connect who's blog it was. After she contacted me that I won, we discovered that we have technically known each other for a while because we are both big FreshStitches fans :) We've been pretty active in the Ravelry group and I have trolled her Ravelry projects from time to time to see her fantastic makes. So now I have a new friend online and am super happy about it, lol.
Thanks so much Natasja! I am in love with my gifts and promise to put them to good use. And Happy Birthday!