this class release is just perfect. Now I know that my sister will be able to have someone show her the basics of her machine while she is away from us. Amy Alan is the teacher of this class and I can affirm that she does a great job. She is also the teacher of Basic Serging, so I've had experience watching her. This class shows:
- how to clean and oil your machine
- explains the tools that come with most machines and how to use them
- fixing common beginner sewing problems
- how to thread your machine
- how to use specific feet and needles
- how to change feet and needles
This class is FREE! To get this class for yourself, just go here and sign up for Craftsy. It's free to join and they have a slough of great free mini classes including this one. You can watch your classes any time and as many times as you want - for life! Pretty awesome. So what are you waiting for?